Thursday, October 4, 2012

Anna Dello Russo at H&M ( aka. Reptile Mania!!)

I'm happy to report that Bangkok finally opened its first H&M last week! As is the norm with all new things here in the Eastern City of Angels, people queued up for hours during the first few days to get in. I decided to forgo the those opening days and decided to drop by today as I was in the area, hoping that the crowds would have subsided.  What a surprise to find that today is the day H&M launches its Anna Dello Russo at H&M line - and no lines either! Yay!

People were hustling and bustling at the AdR display and I managed to elbow my way through to the front of the display. Things were disappearing fast and people were literally grabbing boxes from right under one another - I actually had one box in my arm when a man ( Yes, a MAN! ) tried to reach for it FROM OUT OF MY HANDS!!! How crazy is that?!? Here are a few of the beautiful pieces from her line - 

Love love love the reptilian theme! I apologize for the bad picture quality - the staff didn't allow me to take pictures of the actual pieces so I had to take pictures of the picture of each piece! But I did manage to sneak in one shot of the turquoise snake necklace when noone was looking! hehe.

Seeing things being snatched up left and right from all around me, I knew I had to act fast! I looked and immediately grabbed, going by the theory that your gut instinct is always the right one. If my gut said a piece was nice, that was that. No second guessing, no time for pondering! Luckily, my gut is well seasoned when it comes to making choices in high pressure moments like these, esp. when it comes to accessories!!! 

Here are two pieces I got from the Anna Dello Russo's collection line. Love this reptilian line! ( my own name for it, not hers! ). Even though there was only a limited selection left by the time I got there, I am very happy with the pieces I managed to get!



Snake Attack!!

Besides the lovely pieces, I also fell in love with the shopping bag for her line - take a look...


Isn't it cool?

My inaugural visit to Bangkok's first H&M and I am extremely happy with my purchases! As all of you know, I am an accessories gal at heart so I am thrilled that I happened upon Anna Dello Russo at H&M today. Her collection is trendy and modern yet so timeless as well. Love!

5 comments:

  1. the necklace bracelet is awesome! I love her collection! I got some things for myself as well that i wrote in a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is selling so well everywhere, you are so lucky that you were able to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. h wow you lucky girl - looks like you got some great pieces from the collection too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting an H&M! That's crazy that a guy tried to snatch merchandise from right out of your hands!

    I am loving the green snake bracelet you got. It's gorgeous!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete